Back to school: "My First Day" printable photo props
School is going back and regardless of whether it's the first day of preschool or the first day of high school, they're all milestones and ones we love to capture with our cameras. That's where these back to school "My First Day" printable photo props come in handy!
They're great for a number of reasons:
1. If you print them out beforehand and put them somewhere obvious, they'll remind you to get those photos that are so easy forget in the madness of the first day back at school.
2. Holding onto these signs gives your kids something to do in the photo (other than complain).
3. It's a fantastic keepsake and will make a great photo collage after all 13 years of school are done.
4. It can become a fun family tradition.
5. It only takes a moment to print and pose with, which is helpful in the midst of that first morning craziness.
6. You can take these pictures at home - you don't need to be at school to do it.
7. There are four colour options so your kids can choose to have different colours or all the same.
So when you're out buying school supplies this year, try to grab a pack of thicker paper or cardstock, which will hold up better than paper.
If you're really feeling organized, you can even pop your printout into a frame as well.
Select from teal, pink, blue and lime below:
Or buy a pack of all four colors s each of your kids can choose their own color:
To get your First Day of School Printable Photo Props click the button below below and create your keepsake signs in a matter of moments.